Lightmap HDR Light Studio - Xenon Drop 3
Lightmap announces their latest release HDR Light Studio - Xenon Drop 3.
- Motion Blur Filter
- Cinema4D Connection Updates
- HDRI Light Studio UI Improvements
Motion Blur Filter
The Motion Blur filter provides a fast and easy to use method for adding linear motion blur to HDRI lighting. This allows the following:
- Add motion blur to an edited HDRI map
- Easily add linear motion blur to HDRI maps
- Add moving objects to a static HDRI map
- Add motion blur to certain areas of the map using masking/alpha
- Design a static lighting design and add motion blur to the whole design
Cinema4D Connection Updates
The Cinema 4D connection now uses the new Light Studio API which provides a more responsive experience when using HDR Light Studio.
HDRI Light Studio UI Improvements
- When moving lights on canvas the HDR Light Studio Render View now updates in real-time.
- The Area Light specific controls in the Light Properties panel have been moved and grouped next to the Area Light check box
I can't wait to see what the next drop will bring!